This wine explorer discovered a new wine this week. Campo Viejo Tempranillo! It’s a cherry red colour, has a rich gentle sweet aroma of ripe red fruits with spices and vanilla, and is one of the most famous of all Rioja wines. Quick background history on Campo Viejo Tempranillo Rioja wine. Rioja is Spain’s premier wine-growing region and the native ...
Join Our Monthly Newsletter!
Recent Girl Talk News
- Cheers to 8 Health Benefits of Drinking Wine
- Beyoncé in Alexandre Vauthier |GET THE LOOK
- Miami Swim Week LILIANA MONTOYA SS18
- Cocktails & Girl talk! The Miami Beach Edition
- Fun, Fashionable and Girly Hats!
- Naples Restaurant Week with Ocean Prime
- MIAMI SWIM WEEK ROBB and LULU “PINEAPPLES & PALMS” COLLECTION