The Food and Drug Administration has finally approved the “female Viagra” pill which aims to increase low sexual desire for women — a controversial decision made only after an extended lobbying campaign by the drug’s makers. The pill called flibanserin and will be marketed under the brand name Addyi. The FDA is asking its maker, Sprout Pharmaceuticals, to specially train doctors and pharmacists who dispense it and ...
Are you feeling blah at your 9 to 5? Wishing you could control your hours, start your own business, or bring an idea to life. Many find themselves at the peak of their career-paying their bills with ease, financially secured, and still find themselves unhappy in their current career. Maybe…just maybe you may desire or need a career change. ...
Join Our Monthly Newsletter!
Recent Girl Talk News
- Naples Restaurant Week with Ocean Prime
- MIAMI SWIM WEEK ROBB and LULU “PINEAPPLES & PALMS” COLLECTION
- Las Olas Wine and Food Festival
- Perrier-Jouët Blanc de Blancs
- Los Angeles Fashion Week and Art Hearts Fashion
- INDULGE IN SUPERSALT! THE NEW HORIZON FOR HEALTHY SKIN
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ star Daniel Kaluuya responds to Samuel L. Jackson