Each region of the world has its own take on the best way to make a great cheesecake. Italians use ricotta cheese, while the Greeks use mizithra or feta. Germans prefer cottage cheese, while the Japanese use a combination of cornstarch and egg whites. In Chicago, sour cream is added to the recipe to keep it creamy, in Philadelphia cheesecake is known for being lighter and ...
If you have not tried kale yet, now is the time to join team kale. This super leafy green is packed to the max with essential vitamins such as A, C and K as well as minerals like copper, potassium, iron, manganese and phosphorus nutrition that puts it high on the list of the world’s trending super foods. Eating kale can also be beneficial for maintaining healthy skin, hair, ...
Join Our Monthly Newsletter!
Recent Girl Talk News
- Cheers to 8 Health Benefits of Drinking Wine
- Beyoncé in Alexandre Vauthier |GET THE LOOK
- Miami Swim Week LILIANA MONTOYA SS18
- Cocktails & Girl talk! The Miami Beach Edition
- Fun, Fashionable and Girly Hats!
- Naples Restaurant Week with Ocean Prime
- MIAMI SWIM WEEK ROBB and LULU “PINEAPPLES & PALMS” COLLECTION