Pancakes or waffles… Bacon or sausages… Egg omelet or scrambled eggs… Toast, English muffin or croissant. Are you hungry yet? lol While the above food options may sound good but there’s no way I would continue to be able to fit into my sexy skinny jeans! So let’s get real and re ...
Let me start by saying I LOVE food. Growing up with a Caribbean family my natural eating habits consisted of dishes packed with flavor, carbs, and what we call in our home island soul food. I am happy to share that in my new found journey of eating island soul food in moderation, watching what I eat, and eating clean has been quite a success. ...
Fruits are proven to enhance your brain health as well as ensure brain function on a daily basis. Boost your brain power with these yummy fruits. Berries– Berries are full of memory boosting nutrients. Research has shown that beneficial chemicals that improve the brains memory called ellagatannis are found in raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries. Berries help protect the brain from oxidation stress and may ...
Join Our Monthly Newsletter!
Recent Girl Talk News
- Naples Restaurant Week with Ocean Prime
- MIAMI SWIM WEEK ROBB and LULU “PINEAPPLES & PALMS” COLLECTION
- Las Olas Wine and Food Festival
- Perrier-Jouët Blanc de Blancs
- Los Angeles Fashion Week and Art Hearts Fashion
- INDULGE IN SUPERSALT! THE NEW HORIZON FOR HEALTHY SKIN
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ star Daniel Kaluuya responds to Samuel L. Jackson