Gym Phobia is essentially the fear of going to the gym and working out in front of others. Getting over gym phobia begins with identifying what may cause you to feel overwhelmed when you enter a gym or what you think about going to the gym. These identifiers can be a number of things, and they will most certainly be different for each individual. But ...
By: Sherry Bryant Editor-In-Chief Who did I spy at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2015? She’s in an actress, author, journalist, TV host and more. It’s Maria Menounos!!!! I spotted her promoting her new book “The EveryGirl’s Guide to Diet & Fitness” which comes with a long-lasting weight-loss program based on Maria’s Mediterranean diet that will encourage women to think “smarter, simpler, and healthier.” Every girl should be ...
Join Our Monthly Newsletter!
Recent Girl Talk News
- Naples Restaurant Week with Ocean Prime
- MIAMI SWIM WEEK ROBB and LULU “PINEAPPLES & PALMS” COLLECTION
- Las Olas Wine and Food Festival
- Perrier-Jouët Blanc de Blancs
- Los Angeles Fashion Week and Art Hearts Fashion
- INDULGE IN SUPERSALT! THE NEW HORIZON FOR HEALTHY SKIN
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ star Daniel Kaluuya responds to Samuel L. Jackson