Hi Ladies! Look who made it on the Fox 4 Morning Blend!
Why was this so exciting for me? Anyone who knows me well knows how much I enjoy giving back to my community and raising awareness. I’ve done so many times through the many events I have partnered with in the past but this was a first to be able to do so on Fox 4 Morning Blend.
On February 12, 2016 at Quail West Golf and Country Club in Naples, FL the signature Wine Women & Shoes event benefitting Cancer Alliance of Naples will surely impress. Last year I had the pleasure of covering the signature luncheon and this year I am honored to be the Marketplace Chair. The Marketplace is where sophisticated fashionistas who love style, fine wine tasting, auctions, and networking come together to support Cancer Alliance of Naples.
Five Reasons to Support CAN
- Cancer Alliance of Naples was formed in 2002, and annually helps over 125 families, including children of low-income single parents in Collier County, and children with cancer referred to CAN from Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- CAN pays rent so cancer survivors and their families won’t be evicted; utilities so they won’t be turned off; food for nourishment, car payments so they won’t be repossessed, and gas to get to treatment. CAN provides these services while the patient is undergoing chemotherapy or radiation.
- Every dollar raised here stays here and is tax deductible.
- CAN does not duplicate the services of any other agency in Collier County.
- CAN also offers free group counseling, free nutrition programs, college scholarships for graduating seniors who are cancer survivors, and an extensive library for anyone in the community to use.
Photo Credit: Chris Kovaz/ chriskovazimages.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org