“It’s weird how I can feel gorgeous one day and feel like a busted can of biscuits the next day”, a quote we recently shared on our Facebook page. It’s a known fact that we tend to fluctuate when it comes to feeling beautiful or attractive. Below are quick easy ways anyone can practice to push through a not so attractive day.
- Smile. Smiling changes your mood by helping you to stay positive, it relieves stress, and is one of the most important features that’s viewed as attractive.
- Workout. Working out can boosts your mood, confidence, not to mention it makes you feel healthier and sexier.
- Think positive. This takes practice; replace the negative phrases in your mind with positive phrases. Such as: “Gorgeous, Stylish, Diva, Pretty, Elegant, Classy, Smart, Unstoppable, Fierce”. You get the point. LOL!
- Surround yourself with positive people that make you feel good through encouragement, positive advice, and most importantly through laughter.
- Treat yourself to a spa day! Mani, pedi, new hairstyle, facial, massage—every woman deserves to separate herself from the daily hustle and bustle to relax and reenergize.
- Dress up. How we dress can affect our self-esteem; dressing up doesn’t have to include trendy fashions or designer labels. Go for bright colors to brighten your mood, flattering clothing that fits every curve, and heels!
- Spray yourself pretty. Perfumes, scented body sprays, or body oils can lift your self-confidence, self-assurance and make you feel more sensual and attractive.
The list of ideas can go on. Share some of your tips?